Now that he has offcially vacated the house, we have a vacancy at our place!
- Big hall all to your self. You can park the bike next to you (if you can make it climb the stairs)
- Loud music to wake up to (and to sleep with). We play everything except pop, hip-hop nd house. Rob Zombie and Chemical Brothers currently high on the play list! 😉
- If you still have trouble waking up, the occasional electric shock from the tap will help! 😉
- Well stocked CD library neatly sorted by genre. Over 200 CDs to choose from. New titles added monthly or whenever we visit Planet M!
- All super heros under one roof. Over 50 DC and Marvel comics available for your reading pleasure.
- House is otherwise very peaceful.
- DVD movies twice a week played on 14inch TV. Surround sound is free. Bring your own bass though! 😀
- Very friendly landlady/kids downstairs. They will be very glad to keep you company if bored.
- Very efficient cable operator, you might end up watching Doordarshan more often than cable! 😉
- For the animal lover in you, we have cows, bulls and dogs that provide evergreen entertainment for the bored
- Separate bath and toilet to avoid deadlocks! 😀
- No cooking in the house. We need the kitchen for ironing clothes, heating water and washing up!
- 24hrs check-in/check-out time. Just dont wake up the neighbors. Hint: turn off the engine before you enter the gates!
- You get to do free chauffer duty for the landlady and her kids on Sundays (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays…. )
- You also get to have “prasad” and fruits on special occasions courtesy landlady.
- Free aerobics on Sundays (sweep and wipe the floor).
- Very high energy efficiency. House automatically enters power saving mode after 11am (the kids downstairs turn off the mains 🙂
- Will have to tolerate