I dont know what came over me but all of a sudden I had this major urge to read some HTML code. So I started out with the Exocore website and then moved onto other sites like Linux Today and Slashdot. At the end of it, I just rewrote my homepage.
– No more frames
– PHP almost everywhere
– Some of the tags are CSS controlled. I still need to read more on CSS.
– Changed the counter code to be more intelligent using PHP's session management functions. Shift+Reload no longer increments the counter.
– Some of the pages use PHPlib's FastTemplating mechanism (Thanx
– Whack the LJ parser code from
– Add some content to the Linux/BSD section. Since I keep giving my config files away, perhaps I shall start by making those available. Do I see a certain
My home page is at www.shankerbalan.com.
This sucks, I have to fill in the music field by hand. There does not seem to be a FreeDB entry for “The Blackest Album – An Industrial Tribute To Metallica”. It features covers of Metallica in industrial rock. Good stuff if u like weird kind of music.